Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Trailer Hitch Wiring - After market Reese
Greetings, I installed a hitch, snapped on the wiring harness back at the access panel behind the spare. I have not yet run the fused power line to the battery as the instructions indicate. Reading...
4
4

new JEEP owner
I just got a 97 Jeep Wrangler. just saying Hi to the group. o||||||o
37
37

1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer
Howdy all, Just a few questions about the 88 Jeep Comanche. 1) Overall, how would you rate it? 2) Parts, are they hard to find? 3)Maintenance, does it cost an arm and leg and is it easy to work on?...
4
4

XJ Shock absorbers
Can somebody recommend what shocks I should buy for my 2001 Cherokee Sport? This car is driven by my wife, so I would like to have firm but smooth ride. I replaced the stock shocks in my 97 XJ with...
8
8

DOH brakes!
Well, knew it was time to work on the brakes and almost waited too long. Camera was at work, so let's go with ye olde time fambly style typovision. Removed rear drums, pads have about 2mm left on the...
27
27

what is this worth???
new motor 4 cyl from Ontario reman aug 06 new besttop softop oct 06 transfer case rebuild by jeepman may 07 new alternator jul 06 new bosch starter jul 07 new front wheel bearings jul07 new u joints...
5
5

RIM SIZE FOR 2006 WRANGLER (con't)
This is just an update from the previous post that I had going a couple of weeks ago. I got my new BFG Muds installed on 8/31/07 and they look AWESOME! The spare tire did fit under the third brake...
17
17

M.O.R.E. SHACKLE QUESTION
On my '84 Scrambler - I just installed front/rear MORE shackles - there's an extra bolt w/sleeve for each shackle set, which I first thought to be the hanger/bolt for the other side of each set of...
3
3

won't start problem
Went on a wheeling trip this weekend and had some problems with the '95 YJ, 2.5L, AX5. The check engine light would not turn on and the fuel pump was not activating. Engine would turn over fine but...
12
12

D30 Fluid leak
This spring I bought a D30 from a whow wrecked his YJ. The axle had new ball joints, brakes and steering and had been regeared to 4.10 20,000 mi prior to my getting it. It's been leaking what I think...
2
2

log on to dukeindia.com
log on to for readymadegarments- T-shirts jackets shirts trousers sweaters bermudas courtsy:
1
1

85 vs 87 Octane
my 2001 grand cherokee runs on 87 octane in Texas where I live....flat land driving and good power in metro driving in the Dallas area....now I took a trip to Vail, Colorado and of course buying the...
16
16

2004 wj GC a/c NOT grand
I hope some one can help me. I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo Freedom edition with the manual a/c control. The a/c blows cool not icy cold from the center vents fine. However, the side vents, more...
8
8

Instrument Lights Not Working
2004 Rubicon My instrument cluster lights are not working and the radio does not dim when the headlights are on. The dimmer switch does not have any effect other than turning on the dome light. Any...

Removing CJ7 Dash Knobs
OK, In the middle of a Rolling Nightmare, but I THINK I'll live thru it... I'm trying to remove the factory dash knobs with Stainless Knobs from (everybody say it with me) JC Whitney. How in God's...
3
3