98 Cherokee Manual Online?

I've heard there is a web-site with a service manual for my 98 cherokee....does anyone know the address? Thanks.

Reply to
Road Toad

It's not free and it only lasts a year. I suppose you could print it out to keep, but a real service manual would be better for the long haul.

Reply to
HomeBrewer

look in your e mail for a pdf file. old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Coul you send me one too please,

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@tesco7346931268634.net

(remove the numbers)

Reply to
94JeepMan

Thanks for the info. Actually, I need the engine manual.

Reply to
Road Toad