98 Wrangler: No Wipers

Worst snow storm of the year going this morning and I go out to my TJ and discover that I don't have any wiper action. Fuse is good. What do y'all recommend as my next move? (P.S. Where is the wiper motor, anyway?)

Thanks,

Mark '98 TJ '98 XJ

Reply to
M. E. Bye

I would try to gently pry them away from the frozen windshield while hoping ice didn't cook the module.

Someone else posted recently that the TJ also has some kind of gap that allows ice to build up on the linkages. He had to remove the cowl cover on the hood to get at it. (guessing that's where the motor is?)

Mike

"M. E. Bye" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain