a must 4 jeeps

Thank you dave my intentions were NOT to promote my own item.. I thought it was a cool sticker (and bought 1) and got my ass flamed hard

IsellJeeps

Ya know, he just could have given a polite answer, I didn't call him out for spamming, just reminded him of who he is as an entity on this group, a commercial one by his sig line.

And I personally don't like 'put down' stickers, so thought it was crap the first time he posted it.

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I wasn't following along, am I understanding right, you found a sticker that says H2 RECOVERY TEAM and caught some shit for posting a link? Let me applogize for the group. I don't know what we were thinking.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

iselljeeps, the best way you can recover from this one is to shut up for a while. Stop with the schoolyard crap. IMO, you and Mike R. are/were both out of line. Mike got upset because you double posted the same msg. You got upset because he called you on it as well as making a big deal out of you posting a commercial link since you are a commercial poster. Both of you and all of us could do well if y'all both dropped it.

Ok, the soapbox is open again, but please find a different topic to rant about. Puhleeze.

Dennis

97 Wrangler
Reply to
Dennis Cox

your right my apologies to the group!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

I was wondering too but thought maybe it was a Tailor who worked in a trailer park. Goes to show the lacking education systems are still disfunctional :) and spell checkers only work as good as the baboon who programmed it.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

snow...you had no reason too but in that tells me like yer a little bitch girl who likes to gossip to yer bitch friends

Reply to
ISellJeeps