Part numbers for Grizzly wheel center caps?

Not too long ago I found a set of dark grey Grizzly 15x7's for my 2000 XJ... wouldn't you know it, one of the center caps fell off. Now I need a part number to go searching for... worst part is, I'm not sure which year the wheels are. Under my year model, I get three generic answers for the center cap...codes wje, wjw, and wju. The OEM parts sites don't have pictures of the parts... I'm wondering if one of you kind souls has the part number at hand that I need. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks, Bill... but, as they note:

"Product does not come with Lugnuts or Center Caps"

The link did help afa locating a year... the Grizzly in Charcoal was available in 2001, so I'll go back and search with that at

Anyone else care to try? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

is it grey and say " Jeep " on it

Reply to
IsellJeeps

yep... that's the one. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

send me your address and I will mail you one!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Hard to beat an offer like that... consider it done! __ Steve thanks, group! .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

It is on the way!!!!!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

lol Thanks even for owning a stealership ???

Reply to
IsellJeeps