a must 4 jeeps

not my auction...just wanted to share it

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
IsellJeeps

It was crap the first time you tried to sell it today, the second time is getting into SPAM there mr commercial poster.....

Mike

IsellJeeps wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Sorry but there is just something not kosher about one moronic commercial entity pushing another commercial entities products.

Stinks like SPAM big time.

Mike

IsellJeeps wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

wow you're not going to sell many decals that way....not very nice. you forget your meds?

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

RE READ IT MORON ITS NOT MY AUCTION MY ABAY IS SPRAUERMOTORSPORTS

THERES MY ADVERTISING

IsellJeeps

I wonder if you treat customers this way.. NO wonder you have to spam this group with crap.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

The only moron here is the asshole commercial poster that thinks he can get away with shilling for other commercial posters.

If that is all you want to do on this group, then it is time to find another group or it is time for all of us to put in Charter violation complaints to your server.

If you were coming here as a private person instead of as a sleaze bag salesman, then posting links to neat commercial items is not too bad, but for you to come here posting as a commercial entity pushing another commercial entities products, that makes you way out of line.

I don't see too many folks giving you crap for your SPAM posts on other groups, but this group is non commercial with a Charter as you well know.

Basically every time you try a sleazy end run on the Charter, you 'are' going to get called on it bud.

Mike

IsellJeeps wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

hehehe, I did...But I was fishing for a response like the one you just gave me...thanks!!!!

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

sleazebag salesman....if thats what you think but at least i dont live in a trailor with a couple 80 model hoopties!!!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

You're an ass...Ans you wont sell many Jeeps

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

lol you admitted to antagonizing my post yer the ass and I have been in business for 15 yrs.. I treat customers with respect.. I sell 20+ wranglers a month...your the ass for responding the way you did when it WASNT MY EBAY AUCTION... I thought it was a neat item and wanted to share it!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Yep I did antogonize you and it was funny. I can't see you treating anyone with respect. You're way to ignorant.

You have some anger issues...Good luck with those

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

If you boys don't knock it off, I swear to God, I'll reach into my monitor and smack the crap out of the both of you! Now shut up so I can type ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Sorry dude, up here in the land of snow and ice we don't have many trailer parks. But you seem to know a lot about them. You sell 20 wranglers a month??? wonder what your customers would say if they saw the way you really treat people.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

btw WTF is "hoopties" some sleazebag salesman slang

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:14:17 GMT in , "IsellJeeps" graced the world with this thought:

Where is your business... I have some acquaintances in ELF that would be interested....

Reply to
bizbee

Interesting the link the sleazebag provided doesn't work.. Wonder if his wranglers work like his website??

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

You've got one up on me Craig, I'm still trying to figure out what a "trailor" is.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Works fine for me ?

Btw, I think the group is making way to much fuss over this. If he was punting other people's stuff every 5 minutes I could understand it, but one reference to another ebay auction ? Looks like we are discriminating against commercial Jeep people to me. Anyhow, that's my 2 pennies worth ( 4 cents or there abouts) , so I'll be quiet now I've shared it.

Dave Milne