03 vs 99 Soft Tops

I have a 99 TJ and can get my hands on a complete soft top for an '03 for dirt cheap. Some sites say the tops changed in 03. Anyone verify that? I don't need the hardware -- so can I attach the '03 cloth to my '99's hardware?

Thanks!

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

I installed the cloth portion of a new (off another guy's TJ that he never installed) Sailcloth onto my '97's top hardware and it fit perfectly. I'm not sure what year of TJ he had but there were no problems.

Jerry

Eric wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

yes it will fit!

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
J. Sprauer

How odd.. some folks say yes, some say no...

Reply to
Eric

I know for a fact they will interchange!

Reply to
J. Sprauer