Re: Collins Bros Jeeps

ISellJeeps did pass the time by typing:

you just gave my competition a free plug man

Wow!.. you need sunglasses to look at that site. :)

Might consider a slightly less busy background on some of those pages.

Try one of these. ;)

DougW

keepin it fun

-- Jarod Sprauer

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
ISellJeeps

Austin Jeeps and Jeeps 'R Us often have some really good CJs, but they command premium prices. Best bet I've found is to get your hands on the local Auto Traders from major cities in the sun belt States. Lots of good, no-to-low rust CJs for sale at reasonable prices.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
twaldron