Best place to buy lift, tires, wheels???

I'm in the market to lift the jeep with 33s with springs/shocks and outlaw II style wheels with BFG M/Ts. Anyone have any suggestions where I can get this stuff at a decent price? I think tirerack is the place to go for the rubber. Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

try

for the lift.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Prinz

Lift kit(s)-Trailquest-Plain City, best prices on everything.

Wheels and tires-Discount Tire-they'll beat any deal on wheels or tires you get anywhere else.

Reply to
Sport