Best top reinstallation. Question

Just had the CJ7 painted, new windshield frame and glass put in.. and now I need to reinstall the old Supertop. Does anyone know what the measurement is that your supposed to check before installing the top? I can't see it being that far off no matter what, but I'd like to check it just in case. Thanks. Rich

Reply to
Richard Harris

I vaguely recall that it is a little over 75 inches but to be certain, check out the install manual is at

(PDFformat).

Reply to
KurtS