Best way to remove caution stickers on visor?

I want to get rid of my caution stickers on the visors of my '04 wrangler. I'm afraid that if I start peelin', there will be left a gooey mess with intermittent sticker parts left over. Have you removed yours? What is the best way to do so?

Thanks,

-Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
3M adhesive remover spray. goof off and lighter fluid may harm the vinyl, fabric or paint. The 3M product is supposed to be paint safe.
Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Mine is still on my 87 YJ. I've grown attached to it over 19 years.

Reply to
Steve Foley

Don't remove the sticker, just cover it up...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I like them on my TJ, too. I figure they are part of the Jeep image and add to my passenger's excitement while I crawl up and down those rocky hills. Besides, if someone steals my Jeep, I wouldn't want them to roll it and get hurt before I have a chance to shoot them :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Albanese

Now Thats funny