BF GOODRICH Tread compound

here's a link to BFG's website......Listing......."DUAL TREAD COMPOUND" for anyone interested.......or not......

Robb S via CarKB.com

Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ya well, this moron started getting downright nasty over a comment I made about keeping his fix to one thread and warning him he would end up with an abortion of a job if he took all the advice and he went ballistic, took all the advice and ended up with the abortion I was warning about.

Now he is sore at me. LOL!

How many people have you seen me cuss out on the net? Not many, that's for sure. He went over the top more than once.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I believe he also has BFG ATs on his CJ

Reply to
Billy Ray

Now Billy Ray, don't go confusing the poor fool with facts, he don't take kindly to that.... ;-)

Mike

Billy Ray wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain