Brake accumulattor - Where??

Hi all!!

Weeks ago, I post a question about the Bendix ABS (pump buzzling). Past week I take my '91 Cherokee Limited to the brake mechanic, and said me that a good point to start is to change the brake accumulattor. I have been "googling" around, but I don't found where to buy one in the Net. Anybody knows one??

Tnx in advance Alberto.

Reply to
manitou

L.W.(ßill)

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

My Jeep has 120000 miles so it isn't in warranty except pump and master cylinder. I told with Jeep Spain but they didn't know anything about the problem and said that the warranty was void years ago. Then I came to the brake mechanic and said to change the brake accumulator, starting to repair the cheap parts. Sadly, I didn't find where in the Net can buy the accumulator. :'( :)

The mechanic said that the ABS is not the problem, the problem relies in a leak in the brake circuit. I can disconnect the ABS but the problem will remain. Also, if I disconnect the ABS, and I have an accident, the insurance will be void.

Regards. Alberto.

Reply to
manitou