Can't find Bikini for '99 TJ with front Horz. sidebars removed...

I need to find a bikini that I can use on my '99 TJ when I have the front horizontal sidebars off. I can't find one anywhere. I used to have a very simple bikini on my '77 CJ-5 and I'd love to have something similar. After months of searching on the internet and catalogs, it is starting to look like I'll have to get out a sewing maching and fabricate my own from scratch.

Can someone please tell me where to find one.

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
globalcop

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

To be honest....it's probably cheaper to do yourself (minus the time spent of course). Even a re-aposter? might do it! My bro had to have a custom boat top made and it was cheaper than buy from the lot.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

All Bestop bikini tops are made so they snap around the door jambs as the soft top does or if those aren't present, their bikini tops also have a velcro flap on the inside to secure it around the sidebars. So at least with Bestop, it'll work fine if I'm understanding what you're referring to.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford