replacing plastic with steel

I have a '00 Disco. I want to remove my plastic trim and replace it with metal. Does anyone fabricate metal trim, custom for the Discovery? Should I simply rivet on diamond plate?

I need to modify my front bumper for the short term. I've already smashed out the driver front fog light. The bumper is also loose on the other side. I want to chop the corners some with a saw. Does anyone know where I can find some pictures to use for inspiration? Has anyone attempted this yet who can give me some advice?

I also want to start searching for bumpers. I have a factory brush bar up front now. I want to remove it and replace it with a bumper that will accommodate a nice Warn winch and improve my stinky approach angle.

Is there a somebody who will just send my a quarterly catalog? I used to always drool over the 4 Wheel Drive hardware catalog when I had a Wrangler.

Reply to
Derek Hanks