Chilton for 90YJ

my chilton, for wrangler/YJ 87-95, manual gives me 1 paragragh on the transfer case, removal and instalaton, i just changed all my fluids under there, and my rear seals leaking and was looking for the removal-install for the seal, nuthin,,, is there a better-more indepth book out there for a 90YJ covering more of everything? , im saving for a conversion, but want to fix my drip, in the meantime,(i know i read the past posts,,there suposed to leak,,,grin) , thanks, johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill,

johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

For future reference: I checked my Haynes manual and it's got a lot more detail regarding the transfer case. I know it's not equal to the factory shop manual, but I've found it to be a pretty good reference.

Tim

Reply to
TCL