Christmas Eve Photos

I know everyone that frequents the group enjoys wheeling photos.

I've uploaded a Christmas Eve trip with my son, who is in the Navy and my best friend Dave. We went up into the Grorge Washington National Forest. The trail head gate was not locked, so we went up. You'll see what happened when we got to the top to Skyline Drive at the end of the ride. It's only a 12 mile ride, but it takes about 3 hours. We figured we'd get home at a decent time in the afternoon. No such luck. We had to turn around and go back the way we came.

At least the weather was beautiful, it was 60.

Enjoy, PaulinVA

Reply to
PM