Cover for '02 Wrangler?

What is a decent, cheap cover for '02 Wrangler, mainly to keep barn cats off the Jeep. No, getting rid of the cats not an option (wife says so), is mainly going to be inside, but cats love to jump on hood. Thanks.

Reply to
Horsedoc

Chain a Boston Terrier to the windshield loops?

Reply to
Matt Osborn

I like a layer of newspaper spread or taped at the corners to hold it with armed mouse traps under them. The cat won't be back....

Any cover will do paint damage if exposed to the weather. Any dirt acts like sandpaper

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Reply to
Mike Romain

Might work, but would tend to scratch up the hood. We have a nickname for Boston Terrier here at the clinic, "Boston Terrorists"!

Reply to
Horsedoc

Train them that they will get soaked with water if you catch them on there..

Dave Milne, Scotland '91 Grand Wag> >

Reply to
Dave Milne

Humph.....My Boston would be up there playing with the cats!

Seahag

"Horsedoc" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Just as long as they don't figure out the "if you catch them" part and merely wait until you are not looking!

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson