Crunched Fender Ideas

very good !

message

Reply to
Dave Milne

Hi Jeff, I replaced my fender with an off-market fender, the best price I could find was about 140.00. I took it to an auto body shop to have it painted, just the fender. It came out OK, only a few bolts. thanks, paul

tree...CRUNCH!

pbarton

Good one!

Reply to
Jerry McG

Hey.... Thanks for everyones feedback... I have found a fender for $150. Cnd. but man oh man... will I do it again???...if I have flat tube fenders, I really don't have the worries of a lil' ding here or there... I posted a poll on our clubs website of who has damaged their fenders, who hasn't and who wants to, because chicks dig body damage...LOL and so far 10 ppl have done damage.... 2 that haven't done damage and 2 that want to, because chicks dig body damage... I do seriously offroad this thing...I think till I'm sure in my mind, I'll leave them the way they are ...a sexy distinguished wrinkled fender... Again thanks everyone =) Jeff

.html

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff did pass the time by typing:

IMHO, If your planning on offroading frequently your better off taking that $150Cnd and using it toward a winch, rock rails, or some item that improves the off road ability of your Jeep.

Just stencil a tree on your driver door. :)

Reply to
DougW

That's why I put the decal there, it allows me to laugh at it and jus leave it for now...that's a great "humble" opinion Doug =) I fully agree...tell my wife that I NEED a winch now...hehehe next to that...a front locker, a modest lift and Swampers... although it's mighty fun trying to do what they tell me I can't in my Stocker... As for rockrails... I went with the Warn RockSliders, they have already more than paid themselves off.....the first thing I did after I got the TJ was loaded up on the armour....The Rocksliders, Warn engine/oilpan skid, Warn front and rear diff skids and Warn steering box skid. Then I bought some 31" mud tires..... The plan is modest lift and 33" Swampers over the winter. future mods are

4:56's w/ front locker, currently running 3:73 w/ limited slip.

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can again, thanks for the input Doug. Jeff

Jeff