D_rive Alert Master

Avoid accidents with the D_rive Alert Master. The D_rive Alert will help keep you awake until you arrive safely at your destination. Drive Alert's ergonomic design is comfortable, easy to use and operates on low battery consumption. Just turn it on, adjust

the wake-up angle switch and place it behind your ear. When you begin to doze off and your head slumps forward, the Drive Alert will emit a LOUD BEEP to wake you up. Measures: 2" x 1" x 0.3" Weight: 0.11 lbs

COOL

You are SPAMMING a usenet group that has a Charter forbidding commercial posts.

The Charter can be viewed here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

SPAM is only likely to get you a product boycott, because experience says companies with 'real' products don't need to spam usenet.

Google also forbids SPAM.

Mike

Mike Romain

We dont need no stinkin' D_rive Alert!

Its too loud in a jeep to sleep

Troy

Reply to
Troy

COOL spammed:

A talkative wife works just about as well. Although the concept of falling asleep in a Wrangler seems just a bit odd...

Reply to
Lon

COOL did pass the time by spamming:

I'd rather die in my sleep like grandpa. Not kicking and screaming like his passengers.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Nah.. that's just a joke I heard a long time ago and the setup was just too perfect to pass up. :)

Reply to
DougW

DougW proclaimed:

My goal is to go out at the age of 101 at the hands of an irate father.

...which stated goal probably precludes the Jeep being in motion.

I wonder if they make a unit that helps you focus so you can run that d*****ad in the Bimmer into the ditch?

Reply to
Lon

Lon did pass the time by typing: