Door Removal

Thanks, I might be able to order it from work. I will tell them it for a special project :)

Reply to
Casey

Np :) I don't think it's all that pricey either.. Not to sure as I just take the tape from work or charge it to the company when I'm at the wholesalers ... ;-)

Reply to
Bill

Casey (and everybody else),

As a "recent" convert to driving around Florida with the doors off the Jeep, I figured I should check on the mirror problem that the others have been mentioning in some earlier messages.

FLORIDA statues merely state that you must have one rearview mirror which gives a view to the rear of at least 200 feet.

Lucky us, eh?

AD

Reply to
AWD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Wait a second.....are you sure you're American....EH??

I didn't think we had penetrated that far yet.....i thought we got stuck in the mud in new orleans!

Reply to
SB