DSL in my Rubi

Does anyone use their laptop in their Jeeps? I was going to try and use my laptop with my GPS, but if my Rubi's own computer ties in and finds this NG, then discovers that it's not a Real Jeep...well, I'm concerned about future performance and general attitude. Is there such a thing as Jeep depression?

Reply to
twaldron

twaldron wrote in news:7KI0c.3320$vG7.2159 @newssvr22.news.prodigy.com:

Not yet, but I'm working on a project to equip my '94 YJ with computer navigation and media access. I'll be able to show you some pictures and info hopefully sometime this summer. Of course, the YJ is not regarded to be a real Jeep by many here either, but I keep finding parts in it that has the AMC logo on them. Who says you can't be knee-deep in mud and online at the same time? ;-)

-Kris

Kris

You could get one of those auto-tracking satellite dishes... Then you would have PPV, XXX, and an ISP! (keep the Rubi occupied with the Speed Channel)

:-)

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

Yes.. I use my laptop in my TJ for everything.. email.. general internet use.. GPS mapping.. you name it..

Reply to
joe

I leave the laptop at home but, the newly installed lips on my 04 Sahara's steering wheel make it worth while. Lets see a laptop do that!

Reply to
HarryS

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Why, is your *cough cough* "real" jeep not able to offer a decent ride?

Reply to
joe

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)