EVS removal

(sorry if this appears twice - &%! posting UI)

I've got a 2003 Wrangler, in which I installed an EVS security system lo this four years back.

I wanna take it out, now. However, I lost the manual.

Does anybody have a copy of the EVS (not EVS-II) manual they'd be willing to scan or something? Or even photocopy and mail - happy to pay you for the postage and whatnot.

There are only three plugs in the thing: One is clearly the antenna, while another is clearly for all the switches and buttons. That leaves a three-wire red-yellow-yellow fliz which is obviously the ignition cutout, but I've no clue where that goes into the Jeep to make the ignition work normally (sans EVS) again.

Thanks for any assistance!

Reply to
Don Jones