Found part of my rough idle

:/

Decided it was time to do a compression check so, off comes the sparkplug wires.. or is that boot..

Seems the connection inside the boot wasn't quite up to snuff and died. That would sure explain a few things. Thankfully I keep a spare set. Time to see if Autozone honors the BOSCH lifetime warantee.

Reply to
DougW

DougW did pass the time by typing:

They did.

I called. "Sure" they said, "bring in the wires and we will replace them."

me: "But if I take the wires off I can't drive in."

them: (long pause)

:)

I have spare wires, but you could almost hear little gears running dry.

So I had to buy a new set and they will give me a refund on the old set when I bring it back in.

Still need to do the compression test, but it's late and I'm tired of messing with the heap right now.

Reply to
DougW