FS: Jeep TJ Soft side Rear window and rear side windows and Door Rail Kit

I have the rear side windows and rear window non tinted that will for

2003 Jeep TJ. I am unsure what other years they fir but I have been told 99 to current but do not know. They are Khaki, Model numbers etched on the vinyl are 39840. hese were unused. Also have the new TJ Door Rail kit with knob and torx tool. model 39840F 175.000 for ALL . sPLIT FO RAIL KIT 100.00 REAR WINDOW 60.00 SIDE REAR WINDOWS 75.00 FOR THE PAIR

Located in Dallas Texas

Reply to
rjenkins9999