FS: Misc AMC Jeep CJ parts

I've been doing some various replacing and upgrades on my 82 CJ-8, and I've got some used parts available. All these are "or best offer", so don't be shy :). Prices do not include shipping from the DFW area, Texas. All engine parts are from the 258 I6.

- Black locking center console. Can be keyed to the factory door key. $15.

- Black glove box door, includes the cardboard glove box and mounting hardware. $3

- Distributor. Worked fine before putting on the Mopar MPFI. $20

- Thermostat housing. Worked fine before putting on the Mopar MPFI. $5

- Vibration damper. Yes, I pulled it using a real vibration damper puller, not a hammer and crowbar, so it should still be good. $20

- Throttle cable. $3

- Wiring harness (cut) and fuel lines to the carb. Free

- New CA184 Fram Air Filter (the round one). $1

- Bikini top. Showing its stretch marks big time. $4

- Trailmaster steering stabilizer. I used this for about a week before going back to the factory. Missing mount to steering rod. $10.

- Single barrell carb. Tag 8349S, K108A. Kinda dirty due to oil blow-by in the old engine. $15

- Intake manifold. Also kind dirty due to oil blow-by in the old engine. $30.

817-427-2129.
Reply to
Michael White

"> - Black glove box door, includes the cardboard glove box and mounting

Is the glove box door the locking (with key) type?

Reply to
Pablo Riofrío G.

Pablo Riofrío G. ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) wrote on Tuesday 05 August 2003

02:05 pm:

Nope, just the push-button type. No keys.

Reply to
Michael White