FS: Smittybilt Rock Crawler Front Bumper - Southern CA

I have a new, box unopened, black Smittybilt Rock Crawler Front Bumper, #

76721. This is a shipping mistake. I can't return it, thus need to sell.

Cost at Quadratec is $329.99. I want $200-. Pick it up in Corona, CA

Per Smittybilt customer service, it bolts directly into the existing frame bumper holes via the exisiting Torx 55 bolts (use existing bolts).

For info

and

Note - both web sites say this fits 87 - 06 Wranglers. On the box, it says

87 - 95. I asked Smittybilt customer service. They said it does fit 87 - 06.

email questions to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
CD

I find it hard to believe it will fit on an AMC Jeep and a Chrysler Jeep....

The YJ (87-95) was an AMC design. The TJ 97-06 is a Chrysler product.

I am not interested in buying, just giving a heads up for whomever is....

Mike

Mike Romain

Sold!

Reply to