FS: XJ 4.5" leaf springs

I bought a set of Rubicon Express 4.5" XJ full replacement springs and have decided to go a different route. They are brand new, never installed. A little surface rust from sitting, but in new condition. This is not a stock pack with an AAL, but two full new rear springs. Located in Spokane, WA. Asking $200, retails over $300.

Figured I'd put 'em up here before eBay.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

The Merg

Probably around $60ish, let me see what I can dig up.

Carl

Carl S

According to

they ship two 4.5" XJ springs for $76.

Carl

Carl S

So your total cost would be around $280, compared to $320+$76 (396) from RE or anywhere else.

Carl

Carl S

The Merg

No problem.