XJ leaf spring conversion

Bill,

Do you have this bookmarked?

nrs

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Considering that it looks like a well set up XJ will go just about anywhere anything with wheels can go this seems like a bit of overkill!

Jeff DeWitt

nrs wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Thing is, he went to a lot of trouble to fix his steering geometry, which he ended up replacing anyway because the leaf spring conversion interfered with the steering!! There are a number of kits avaiable to fix highly-lifted steering issues on XJ/TJ, and I don't know why he calls long-arm kits "trial and error." I guess a "because I can" is as good a reason as any...

I would be concerned about those front shackles, as the unibody frame was never designed to have shackles mounted there....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo