General Jeep Questions

Want to show us you're not as much of a coward you act, by not using your name and address???? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I want to test my Darwin theories. Cowards like you won't give me an address, like you think I'm going to Florida, kill to kick your a**? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:32:25 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Just bring it on Blowhard, I can't stop you from coming, but Alligator Bait you will be.

:> I want to test my Darwin theories. Cowards like you won't give me an :>address, like you think I'm going to Florida, kill to kick your a**? :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

:>> Why the hell do you keep asking these people to come to Vista Kalyfornia, :>> wnat you don't have the balls to leave your turf?

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III replied in message snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Like, you know you've ever sucked a sweater dick than mine? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
24Bit

This is where it could get interesting. Here's a hint for ya Bill Boy. As I said the truly tough folk never have the need to tell people how tough they are. Nor will they tell ya when or what they are going to do. So here's some good advice, be afraid, be very afraid, because you will never know when it's going to happen. You are carrying aren't you?

Reply to
Roy
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

He just advised you to feed the trolls, generously and often.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III
Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

The reason he gave you that advice stems from the fact that the only reason he is here is that he stalked Sno from another NG. He has had no contribution to the NG otherwise.

tw

Reply to
twaldron