General Jeep Questions

Geez, Bill - that's what your parents told you it took to be listed in the phone book? I hate to break it to you, but your parents lied to you. Is that why you lie to us?

Craig

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:51:39 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote (in article ):

Craig Scheiner

A coward like you wouldn't realized that taking on responsibility is being accountable which means being listed in the phonebook, and every other place that calls for a name and address. Something my parent taught me early in life, and your parents failed, so you will never be anything but a tax payers burden God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

But I AM in the phone book, Bill. It's a fact. Doesn't that mean that just like you, I take on responsibility and I'm accountable? As I am in the phone book, obviously my parents taught ME how to be in the phone book just like your parents taught you how to be in the phone book too!

Can you please post a picture of your name in the phone book?

Thanks, Craig

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:29:56 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote (in article ):

Craig Scheiner

You're somebody now! Millions of people look at that book every day! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity, you're name in print, that makes people. You're in print! Things are going to start happening to you now.

tw

Reply to
twaldron

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:20:08 -0700, twaldron wrote (in article ):

Operators are standing by. Craig

Craig Scheiner

I'll believe that when I see it, until then you're just a lying coward. Your parents failed miserably!

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

But if you're unlisted, you are hiding from someone, most likely bill collectors and child support. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com