Grand Jeep Cherokee -Evaporator Question

Hi,

I'm attemtping to changing my evaporator on my 1998 4.0 4x4 Grand Jeep Cherokee. Does anyone have the process to remove the evaporator and install the new one?

thanks for the help Nikko

Reply to
Nikko

It's a major operation involving removal of the entire dash. I would recommend purchasing a shop manual before you attempt it.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

Reply to