Hard top hoist

Anyone have any experience with the many hard top hoist available?

Thanks

LB

Reply to
LBledsoe

I use one and love it

Reply to
Jeeper

Had a Steel Horse hard top hoist, now in the trash. Now I use two saw horses built to the correct height, and some planks. Back up, slide the hard top off, drive away. Packs up pretty small for winter storage.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Hubs and I built a cart for mine.

The cart straps on, and you just lift the top off and set it down on the wheels, works great! We bought a hoist that we are going to rig for it so we don't have to manhandle it off of the Jeep next summer. WIll prolly get it made when it't wime to put it back opn again.

Kate

Reply to
Kate