hmmm... where have I seen this before?

awfully familiar....-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Hmm, I wonder if Nathan should send ol' Jason a cease and desist order?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Well, that's a sticky question. ;) On the one hand, Nathan does own the image. On the other hand, the image allegedly makes unauthorized use of a trademark. On balance, I'd say the share of the profits aren't worth the legal expense of defending the trademark lawsuit our favorite Nazi auto maker will file. But that design does belong to Nathan.

Brian