I got a front bumper!

My newest addition to the Jeep.

What do you all think??

I know, my pics are not the greatest, I should have taken more time and used a different flash type, but oh well. Greg

took the bare metal pics for me.

I went into town and talked to him last week and I showed him a picture of what Jagged Earth had done on his TJ (because I really liked it), and then later I also sent him a bumper link from online that I thought was a total piece of crap (so did he) and then turned him loose to do what he thought best. Once he had the rig at the shop, I gave no input at all. My basic specs were stubby bumper, hood hoop, short stinger, and either a winch plate or a way to use my Warn plate. No messing with the sway bar mounts. Leave enough room at the hoop for my to get the hood opened pretty easy. Powdercoated black, but not real glossy. I left all the rest up to Greg...

I'm loving it!!! =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep