I got new tires

I finally got my 35's on!!!

Pitbull Rocker's, 35x14.5. Not my first choice in sizes, but I couldnt/wouldnt wait for them to make a 12.5.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

couldnt/wouldnt wait

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Does anyone make power mirrors for the Wrangler? I got a new Rubicon Unlimited about a month ago. As I have limited motion in my neck it a _real_ pain backing out of my rather long and winding driveway. While I can easily open the window and manually adjust the driver-side mirror this gets rather messy during bad weather. Besides, I need to see the passenger-side, roo.

Thanks, mdh

Reply to
Michael D. Henderson

I bought a couple of used steps for my new Rubicon Unlimited. I tried to order the new-style bolts to attach them to the frame, but the dealer said they aren't available as a separate item. These are shaped sort of like an "M". Is anyone aware of another source for these? The older style expanding nuts are available, but I'd rather have the new-style bolts if possible.

Thanks, mdh

Reply to
Michael D. Henderson

NICE!! Diggin the tread, Looks great! congrats Robb

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

A fine looking Jeep, wish I had the spare cash to do similar !

couldnt/wouldnt wait

Reply to
Dave Milne

Don't think so..... Can't you do it by looking in the rear view centre one ?

Dave Milne

Alas, the driveway is very narrow so I need to see downward along both sides so as to see the rear tires and how close they are to the edges.

Thanks, mdh

Reply to
Michael D. Henderson

Those look great! I'm assuming that's NOT a daily driver....

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Very nice. (small suggestion, it's usually a good idea to blank out your license plate when posting pictures of your vehicle.

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter

And you said size doesn't matter ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

she's a girl, so they don't have to be big as long as they are nice and round :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

---snip-----

You are wrong, if someone wanted to find the person to whom that jeep was registered (for whatever reason) they could most certainly do it via their license plate. I've worked in law enforcement long enough to know EXACTLY what sort of twisted things some people can (and will) do with seemingly trivial information. I'd much rather give some friendly advise vs clean up that sort of mess again.

I have also worked as an LEO long enough to have been "forged by fire". Find someone else to call cowardly, I'm just laughing.

I use a bogus address because otherwise the signal/noise ratio bottoms out and I have far better things to do with my time than cull out rants and spam all day. If you want to reply to me, you (or anyone else) can do it here... in public. (not that it does much to curb all of the bad behavior anymore).

Finally, trolling and name calling is pretty sad behavior and I decline to participate.

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill.

First, that's against policy and I happen to agree with the reasons for that policy.

Second you are asking me to post additional personal information when that is the sort of thing I'm trying to (nicely) caution people against. Possibly not the most well reasoned challenge to be sure.

Third I have nothing I need to prove to you.

and finally, why are you getting your blood pressure up so much over this? Relax, have a beer or something. We have a difference of opinion and viewpoint but really it's just not that important. I gave a piece of advice I felt was reasonable from past experience. You disagree with that advice which is fine.

I think the trouble comes when you start in with the personal attacks, miss the mark totally, and still keep trying to come out on top like this is some kind of contest.

I'm pretty much done with this off topic stuff.

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You are way too paranoid, about people. Typical Law Enforcement attitude. ("Everyone's out to get you, Everyone's a Criminal"). A license plate is one thing, Name, address, birthdate, SSN, and mothers maiden name is another. Total Random acts of violence are by sick people, and can only be prevented by locking yourself in your closet for the rest of your life.

To jbjeep, nice website by the way and nice jeep. Where bouts in washington are you? I'm in Seattle. Robb

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

I have yet to meet anyone in law enforcement who doesn't bend the rules or violate policy for their own benefit.

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com