I'm back!

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me. Until just over a year ago I posted here regularly, and drove a '58 bug. I sold the bug when I got married, and have been without a volkswagen since then.

Yesterday I went to look at a '63 bus, with my wife. I really really wanted it, but didn't think we could afford it. She convinced me to to get it though! So in just under a week I will be the proud owner of a '63 11 window bus.

I'm so excited I can't belive it. It needs a lot of work, so I'm sure I'll be posting on here a lot.

Cheers, Micah

Reply to
Micah Gorrell

Micah - I figured out the spark plug problem - you know, the bent electrodes. It was a real mystery.

Welcome back!

Reply to
jjs

regularly, and drove a '58 bug. I sold the bug when I got married, and have been without a volkswagen since then.

wanted it, but didn't think we could afford it. She convinced me to to get it though! So in just under a week I will be the proud owner of a '63 11 window bus.

I'll be posting on here a lot.

.............Welcome back Micah. It sounds like you married a terrific woman.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

regularly, and drove a '58 bug. I sold the bug when I got married, and have been without a volkswagen since then.

it, but didn't think we could afford it. She convinced me to to get it though! So in just under a week I will be the proud owner of a '63 11 window bus.

posting on here a lot.

Cool! The gang's almost all here! A little fender trimming, a couple of quick turns of the torsion bars, some knobby tires, and a Budweiser can to wrap around the coil and you'll be ready to go! WHOO HOO! :-)

"I can hammer it back into shape later."

Reply to
Shaggie

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:38:21 -0000, Micah Gorrell ran around screaming and yelling:

Good to see you are alive and well Micah... JT(Bugninva)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"Micah Gorrell" wrote

regularly, and drove a '58 bug. I sold the bug when I got married, and have been without a volkswagen since then.

wanted it, but didn't think we could afford it. She convinced me to to get it though! So in just under a week I will be the proud owner of a '63 11 window bus.

I'll be posting on here a lot.

Welcome back, Micah. Good luck with the bus.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

You did? What was it?

I felt really bad when I sold it to you. I wasn't sure if it was still happening or not, and I really felt like I was ripping you off.

I think that even with a little bit of engine trouble the car was well worth it though. I really miss it. I hope you don't feel like I ripped you off.

So what was it?

Cheers,

Micah

Reply to
Micah Gorrell

hehe. Wouldn't that be fun. An off road bus.

I had forgotten how much fun y'all are. Its good to be back.

Reply to
Micah Gorrell

Yup, I got lucky. She is really something.

Reply to
Micah Gorrell

Welcome back. Good to see you posting again, and congrats on the new Bus. I remember that 58, and the 74 that you had before that. I really wanted the 58 when you sold it. It was very nice. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman