jeep ad video

What the heck was that supposed to show? They could have hooked a Hyundai up to a winch and dragged it to the top of a building... so what.

Now, if it had been driving (obviously with something still holding it to the building), that would have been cool. (fuel lines, oil pressure, other issues..)

Eric

Eric

Maybe comedic relief? HarryS

HarryS

Wow....ya know what they should do now.... The person that came up with that GREAT GIMMIC should be given a free ride in that Vertical Climbing Jeep and when they get near the top (it'd be nice to go faster than 1mile per decade!) they should have a recording of The Donald on the radio come out and tell him he's fired....then cut the damn cable for being such a moron!!

That was horrible!!

Notice the crowd....or lackthereof! The few ppl around were probably on their lunch break and were mad they could sit on the steps to eat their bologna sandwhiches..

terrible....they could've at least put a couple of rockets on the back so we could see some sort of pyro!

SteveBrady

LAME!

Reply to
Mark A. Stewart

That is lame as hell. I'm guessing the winch is now supposed to be a factory item?

Can I have their ad budget? I'm sure I can do one hell of a lot better!

Reply to
DragonRider

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

twaldron

It would have been more impressive if they had it go this fast:

the GC stunt was like watching paint dry, though that's not why it was edited so heavily. I happen to know that it got hi centered twice and they had to stack rocks three times on its way up the side of the building.

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron