Want to buy a wrecked/parts vehicle

I need to find a new transmission to replace the Peugeot - I'd like a parts car (Wrangler or Cherokee) with a 5 speed (AX-15 or NV-3550) and transfer case - I don't really care about anything else on the vehicle, but I would prefer to buy a (mostly) complete vehicle, just in case I need something later. I am in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, I would be willing to travel up to ~3 hours to pick up.

Tookie Tookie - Denham Springs, LA

88YJ,"Money Hungry" 4" lift, 33" TSLs, Lock-Rights PosiLock, 4.10s
Reply to
Tookie