Jeep TJ tow hook question

Good day,

Could someone here give me the measurement of how far the front tow hooks are spaced apart? It's for a light bar I have kicking around. I wanna see how much I need to modify it to get it to fit on a 2003 TJ Sport.

Thanks guy's

Ry'

Reply to
socks09

I'd really recommend you find one and measure. That way you'll be 100% sure what you are measuring. For example, some would measure inside dimensions, some outside, and some middle of the hooks!

Reply to
PeterD

Didja get 'er figured out?

I can measure the hooks on the frot of my 06 Rubi for you if you want, any measurement you need. Inside, outside, left side, right side ;¬D

K.

Could someone here give me the measurement of how far the front tow hooks are spaced apart? It's for a light bar I have kicking around. I wanna see how much I need to modify it to get it to fit on a 2003 TJ Sport.

Thanks guy's

Ry'

Reply to
Kate

If you could, that would be nice!

Thanks Kate.

Ry'

Reply to
socks09

Oh crap! I went out to measure it and my doggone winch is in the way. The closest I can get for you is bolt center to center is ABOUT 30 3/4"

I'm sorry! I just couldn't get the tape close enough to the bumper to get a measurement.

OH OH OH! I know how you could get them. Get ahold of Rough Country, ask them for the measurement on the holes for their winch plate. *Grin*

K.

Thanks Kate.

Ry'

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

i thaught this was to ryan not bob. why use a plum?????? why not an apple????????

Reply to
American Jeeper#1

That will do, it gives me a rough idea. I'll go by a Jeep dealer today with a tape measure.

Thanks again Kate.

Reply to
socks09

Well in that case Bill, you own a K car don't you? Hell, you can go and measure it for me! ;)

Cheers Ry'

Reply to
socks09