Jen & Ry's Newly lifted 2007 KJ

Good day,

If you folks are interested... I posted some pictures of our KJ over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Here is our 2004 Jeep Liberty. Lifted with a 2.5 inch Frankenlift, Old Man Emu front and rear coil springs with a Daystar custom made poly coil spacer, Ranch front and rear shocks. and "some" clevis lift! Close to 4 inches of lift. The inner CV joints were machined down 3/8 of an inch to help out with the angle of the axles. Upper control arms are from Jeepin by Al, Terraflex extended front bump stops, two additional rear coil spring isolators.

5 Goodyear M/T R Kevlar 245-75-16 inch tires mounted on Factory Alloy wheels.

This weekend I'll be installing my Detours Backbone winch mount and

9500 lbs. winch, Factory fog light kit along with other off road lights. Full mopar skid plates are still on order so I'll have to wait for those.

Cheers Ry'

Reply to
socks09

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Didja get any up on Photobucket or facebook yet?

[...]

Kate

I updated my facebook Kate!

Reply to
socks09

I looked, I didn't see the pics with the new lift on it, just the parts. I must be stupider than usual this week.

Reply to
Kate

The pictures are there!

Cheers Ry'