Lifted Grand Cherokee

Lifted Grand Cherokee for sale

billy ray

billy ray did pass the time by typing:

Erk!

Sorry, but that doesn't even look safe. I would definitly have to see more photos (including the axles and driveshaft/underbody) before even thinking about buying it.

Reply to
DougW

Did you notice it was only 2wd?

billy ray

It's 2WD... hahahahaha...

Take a look at the photo with the shift selector... no transfer case lever.

3.55 gears and 44" tires... and they claim to get 21mpg on the highway.... raising the BS flag!

Eric

Hi Doug, Yup, not even if the radius bars, control arms were solid spring steel would they hold at that length:

front I believe would collapse on braking. Stock Ford:
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
DougW wrote:

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

That's one scary looking poser!

Jeff

The fr>

4X4PLAY

You can see the front axle in one of the photos, in case the shift lever doesn't convince you. That "Dana 35C/194MM rear axle" is the same unit, except for axle ratio, that I have in my four cylinder Wrangler. This vehicle is strictly for parade use, or giraffe trailer towing. ;^)

How do you suppose one gets in and out?

Earle

Earle Horton

Earle Horton did pass the time by typing:

I'll give it this. If it was 4WD and had say, Rockwell axles, then it would be a nice toy to play with. I do like the underframe and linkage.

Park the lowrider jeep next to it then step up on the lowrider to get in.

Reply to
DougW

Somewhere in Texas a poser has found his penis.

Matt Macchiarolo

Bit o work and a different paint job, one could always make a Monster Truck out of it. Wonder why the seller is selling it? Getting too many snickers from 8th grade girls?

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

this jeep has been for sale in houston for over 1 year

Jeeper

It 'obviously' isn't 'for sale', it is up for auction. An auction obviously doesn't always result in a 'sale'.

Mike

Mike Romain

Understood----- it has been 4 sale at 4 different car lots in Houston in the past year, As it is for SALE locally at the car lot now who has it up for AUCTION as well.

Jeeper

Bet it will be there in another year. LOL!

Mike

Jeeper wrote:

Mike Romain

Jeeper proclaimed:

Which is at least some encouragement for folks who believe folks from Houston ain't as car stupid as some folks claim they are.

Reply to
Lon

Probably needs to try selling it in Dallas...

Reply to
billy ray

Just what they need. I saw a film clip on the news, twenty or so years ago, of Fort Worth traffic with two or three inches of snow on the ground...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

And at 16 fps, in the next frame it was all gone. Yeah, every now and then it snows around Dallas-Fort Worth, but rarely and it lasts for a very short time. Or at least so during the 84-87 years I lived in Plano near the buffalo farm.

Earle Horton proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon