Kinda OT: Getting old and feeling it

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yep, yep, yep!

I can totally identify with that.

Reply to
jbjeep
800 mg, morning and evening....for roughly the last 13 years. Don't function real well without it, or something stronger, which I dont like to take. This is WITH a doctors supervision however (and blood tests roughly every 6 months)! Its a PITA, but better than being in pain all the time - like I used to be.

Like someone pointed out...its the "stupid things I did as a kid, and the stupid things I still do now" that cause that. And if you ask some of my freinds, etc, they will say that wheeling is one of them. =(

In your case, 400-600mg prior (several hours prior) and again after (before bed) for a few days probably wont hurt you when you have a wrenching session.

Reply to
jbjeep

Duh! You dont put bubbles in a whirlpool/jetted tub. Thats what bath crystals/salts are for.

Reply to
jbjeep

Yeah, ice is no fun. Never, ever, ever, fall asleep on those big therapy gel packs!!! Gave myself one heck of a case of frostbite on my back one time. Sucked big time. The PT folks got a good laugh out of it tho.

Reply to
jbjeep

Wait until you have to do warmup exercises before you feel like walking out to collect the SS check each month!

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
Will Honea

Oh, yeah! First thing the Orthopedic surgeon said to me after looking at x-rays of my shoulders: "You have NOT been kind to your body".

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)