Will a YJ Windjammer fit on a CJ

Does anyone know if a YJ Windjammer will fit on a CJ? Shouldn't be too much different if anything, yes?

Thanks,

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:44:34 -0800, "William Oliveri" shared the following:

I dunno about that but I just bought a Windjammer that was supposed to fit a '80-86 CJ and it fit my '76 CJ just fine.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

I have a Windjammer on my YJ and they are not a real exact fit. You tighten some straps to make them fit right, so if your roll cage, excuse me sport bar, is about the same size why not?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Sports Bar? Sports Bar? Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Please don't let my 83 CJ7 hear you say that. :-)

I don't see why a CJ7 of my year and a YJ would be any different. Except for the dash and head lights they are pretty much the same in Body, yes?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

My neighbor has a CJ7, and the *sport bar* is about the same size, yes.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton