Liberty

No problem, I thought it was a little odd that you were asking for newsgroups but as long as there aren't flame wars which this group has a bad problem there is a lot to like about Usenet.

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@frozenorth.ca wrote:

>>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O>>>> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Jeff DeWitt

I understand and I apologize. I've seen the same show in a number of different groups - that's all my comment was.

I thought that was the case. I know that the crap spills over into several groups. It's a shame.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

There is a wonderful anarchy about Usenet and when people behave it works great. There is another newsgroup that I've been participating in for years and it's exactly the way Usenet is supposed to be. One of the good things about it is we have had a minimum of flame wars and NOTHING like some of the childish nonsense I see here.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@frozenorth.ca proclaimed:

OK, fellas, be kind.

Reply to
Lon

"Jeff DeWitt" wrote

There is a wonderful anarchy about Usenet and when people behave it works great. There is another newsgroup that I've been participating in for years and it's exactly the way Usenet is supposed to be. One of the good things about it is we have had a minimum of flame wars and NOTHING like some of the childish nonsense I see here.

Jeff DeWitt

*sigh* Ahhh yes... back in the day. :)

K.

Reply to
Kate

OK, fellas, be kind.

LOL... no kiddin!

K.

Reply to
Kate

Being as kind as possible, I don't believe the Liberty has sufficient sales yet to need a separate newsgroup.

There will be a separate group when demand justifies it.

Reply to
XS11E

So, once again you fail to understand what someone asked for, tried to substitute something unwanted, and then refuse to admit you made a mistake. How typical!

Reply to
Some Guy