Lincoln navigator

Hi, Iam new to the group, I have a 2000 Lincoln navigator and was wondering if anyone knows the differnece in trim colors? I am trying to find a set of captinas chairs for the second row, the ones I found are from a 1998 Navigator, they are tan and have the interior code of KX, mine is also tan, but has the interior code of KH - does anyone know the difference?

Reply to
Marie

Sorry Marie, this group is dedicated to the discussion of Jeep products. You need to find a group that talks about Navigators.

Having said that, are you sure the code is KH or KX? H and X look much the same sometimes ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Marie did pass the time by typing:

Not a clue. We do Jeeps here. :)

My suggestion is contact a Lincoln dealer and ask them. The color codes and compatibilty should be in the parts system.

Another option is to buy leather for your Navigator and recover all the seats. That way you could pick up plaid back seats and it wouldn't make any difference.

DougW