Lockers

Searched google for 'WK' and 'rear axle'

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

round:

Thanks alot Carl. I think I'm gunna buy those Aussie lockers for my

  1. Greg

Reply to
jerryg

Let us know how you like 'em, I'm looking at an Aussie when I get ready to lock my D30.

Carl

round:

Reply to
Carl S

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Get ready to grind. Ausi are not a direct fit. You will have to gring the carrier to fit.

round:

Reply to
Bob

Good to know, thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

I did on my dana 44s. It took a whole 3 minutes to make a 3/16 notch with a die grinder, but then I needed to wash them clean anyway and install all the new bearings and R+P. You should probably get new pins, cheap at Reider racing. I havent driven it yet

Reply to
Stupendous Man