Look for a 90-98 Cherokee for sale

I'm looking for a Classic body style Cherokee (XJ) for a good price (cheap). Nothing fancy, I'm going to turn it into a trail rig.

I live in the San Jose Bay Area so keep it local if you would please.

Thanks,

Derek

Reply to
Derek Lemberger

Gee, a gent in the Bay of Fundy area has a nice one already done for trail for sale.... With the dollar difference it might be worth a plane trip. ;-)

Mike

Derek Lemberger wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

The Bay of Fundy?! lol isn't that near the Arctic circle?!

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I have an 88 xj that i used on the trails occasionally. great shape with 41/2 inch lift, posi added in rear, 31. 10.5 ms tires redone cooling sys with new open type radiator. limited with leather seats ect. it is in citrus heights,ca. my wife bought a little camp trailer and so i bought a fs bronco to pull it. now have 5 4x4s. one must go. e mail for pics. i go to san jose monthly. john snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. 3000.00

Reply to
johnny

Almost... East Coast Canada. The post was yesterday. He wants $5000.00 Canadian for it which is about 3K US.

Mike

SteveBrady wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain