looking for a soft top

Anyone out there have a soft top for sale? I'm looking for black denim in relatively good shape, either OEM w/o hardware, or Supertop w/ hardware.

Thanks, Lou snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
LS

CJ, YJ, or TJ?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Sorry about that... forgot to mention that, didn't I?

softtop for a YJ

Lou

Reply to
LS

The next question is full metal doors with glass windows, or half metal doors with zip-up windows? I am guessing half metal doors with zip-up windows, since this is the type that shipped with the factory soft top.

Since you say that OEM w/o hardware will work for you, I am thinking that a new Bestop Replace-a-Top is probably your best bet at $319.95 from

Used canvas in good shape is hard to find. These guys
are good for used parts. They are arecycler located in BC, Canada but ship to the U.S. regularly. Que tenga buena suerte.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely give them a shot...

Lou

message

Reply to
LS