A little help in Colorado Please

Hi all, I am not a hardcore offroader like you guys but I do want to put a hardtop and full doors on my '97 TJ. Anyone from the Denver area know a shop that sells and install these items. I realize I could buy them and put them on myself but my future schedule makes free time difficult and I'd like to do this before the first snow flies.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Reply to
Jatniel Juran

Try Mile High Jeeps. They are on Federal near Invesco Field.

Mr. Bill at a 4 way stop.....the vehicle with the largest wheels has the right of way My Jeep is not an SUV....your SUV is not a Jeep

Reply to
AUTOKAWKR

I have done a lot of business with Mile Hi Jeep Rebuilders. There on Federal Blvd. behind the Invesco Field / the old Bronco's stadium. They have been real great and even when they have sold me defective used parts, they have always honored my return and made it right. They're great. Don't worry I've bought great new parts from them too.

Reply to
Paul Brogren